Charms of the South- Charleston & Savannah
Experience the charm of the South on this 6 Day/5 Night Tour. Founded in 1733, Savannah is one of America’s finest cities and is considered a jewel of the South. Savannah’s history will be brought to life on this tour!
Recommended for Spring or Fall
Charleston, Charleston, SC, USA
About the event
- Three-night stay in Savannah
- Old Savannah Trolley Tour – narrated tour through the Historic District.
- Andrew Low House Museum – Tour the elegant villa built in 1848. The house remained in the family until the death of Andrew’s daughter-in-law, Juliette Gordon Low, Founder of the Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Atlantic Ocean Low Country Tour – Highlights include: Forsyth Park, Tybee Island, Fort Pulaski National Monument and Park, and a drive-by view of Georgia’s oldest and tallest lighthouse with time for a photo-op.
- Two-night stay in Charleston
- Spirit of Carolina Dinner Cruise – Enjoy a delicious dinner cruise on Charleston’s beautiful harbor by moonlight
- Civil War Exhibit at Liberty Square, Fort Sumter Cruise, and Tour- See where the Civil War began as rangers from the National Park Service will take you on an informative tour
- 12 Meals (5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners (including Paula Deen’s Lady & Sons Restaurant and The Charleston Crab House)
- Click here for online brochure